New to the community? Here is everything you need to know!
We’ve created this space for social advertisers to connect with other industry experts, ask questions, read about timely advertising news, and find solutions to any social advertising challenges. However, we don't want to overwhelm our community members with categories and sub-categories, so we're starting simple.
The different content types you'll find here:
- Articles: News and updates about the topic of social advertising, created by the Smartly.io Community Team.
- Q&As: Anyone can ask a question, and anyone can reply and help in finding a correct answer.
- Discussions: Just like with Q&As, all community members can start a discussion with the goal of spurring an ongoing conversation.
How are things broken down?
To keep things simple, we’ve added only four menu points to the top bar.
- Community Forums: You’ll find all recently active posts, and a shortcut to the Discussions and Q&As parts to browse through posted questions and started conversations.
- Advertising News: Here we’ve gathered all recent advertising news and stories that impact the work of social advertisers.
- Community Guides: Find all important updates and guidelines about the Smartly.io Social Advertising Community here.
- Groups: We’ve created some interest-based groups, so if you’re keen on learning more about particular topics like Performance Advertising, check this section out!
What can you do?
Reply to all the latest advertising news and stories we publish, and reach out to us if you would like to share some of your own.
Ask questions and help others find answers, or start polls and conversations about your favorite advertising topics.
Join conversations and shape the Smartly.io Community together with us!